I posted about this on Facebook this morning, but I thought it was worthy of a quick site post of its own. I finished that last chapter of Project Lamplighter last night. This is my second novel and the prequel to Halon-Seven, which I hope to release by year-end. Written entirely in my spare time, the first draft of Project Lamplighter was started July 1st, 2013 and finished on October 30th, 3013. It’s 182,000 words and took me a grand total of 170.23 hours to pen.
While I hope to shorten the overall length of the manuscript as I work on draft #2, there are a few small elements than actually need to be added to an early portion of the book. So I hope to cut more than I add before all is said and done.